It's a Magical Paper Escape Every Month!
I have been asked, "why is Stampin Up doing this when it should be "my job" to teach and show how?"
Well not every demonstrators runs her business like me. There may not be clubs offered in areas others live. Some people want simple quick kits that don't involve owing every possible craft tool on the market. Some people want to be creative and don't know how or where to start. Maybe because this may reach those demonstrators can't or may never reach. These kits make really great gifts.
It is an option, just another avenue that is being offered to promote and get in the public eyes of how great Stampin Up and the product are. I love the fact that you still need/want me to teach you. That just makes my day! I also love the fact that Stampin Up is reaching those I cannot.
Sharing the craft of stamping in any form is fun and a good thing! Just try one kit, get the free clear block, you may end up loving it!
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get StartedIt's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here's How You OrderSign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Be sure to choose me as your demonstrator.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.