The Fine Print
March 15, 2013 Here are a few updates we wanted to let you know about:
- We're thrilled that so many of you are loving our new photopolymer stamp set, Designer Type (item 132956). We've seen an even bigger interest in this stamp set than we expected. If the demand remains high, our stock of this set may become depleted. We do have more on the way and if any backorders occur they will be filled the week of March 25.
- We had mistakenly announced that the photopolymer stamps are FDA approved. It has now come to our attention that this is not the case. Because of this, we do not recommend that you use these stamps with food. While there is no reason to believe that use of photopolymer stamps with food will cause harm, there is not an FDA approval in place.
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
|132956||Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don't faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Pure Clear Happiness!
The great thing is you can order from me anytime and be the first to show it off to your friends! Order HERE.
Post a Comment